DESCRIPTION The signature CLE formulas you love, now in minis sampler sets perfect for your travels or to gift! Filled with nourishing, clean skincare and makeup essentials to help you or your loved ones enjoy the ritual of everyday self-care.
- Using the puff applicator provided, your fingertips or makeup brush, press lightly into the cushion highlighter and apply to angled points of the face – forehead, cheekbones, brow arch, inner corners of the eyes, tip of nose, cupid's bow and chin.
- Essence Moonlighter Cushion can be applied on eyelids for added luster. Blend into skin for a sheer, luminous finish.
- Mix Essence Moonlighter Cushion with Melting Lip Powder for a unique and personalized blend. Use on eyelids, cheeks, and/or lips for a hint of glowing color.
MELTING LIP POWDER
- For drier lips, prep & prime with a hydrating moisturizer for easier application.
- Using the included lip applicator, fingertips, or makeup brush, apply Melting Lip Powder directly onto the desired area.
- Once friction is applied, the powder will dissolve into a long-lasting tint. All colors can be mixed together and/or layered to create your own customized shade and can be used on lips, eyes, and cheeks.
The first initial applications of the Melting Lip Powder will release powder fallouts. After a few uses, the encapsulated essence will release, effectively “melting” the powder and making it easier to apply without losing any product.
1 Apply a pea-sized amount of CCC Cream to cleansed & prepped skin.
2 Using your fingertips, blend from the center of your face outward (hint: the warmth from your fingers will help bring the pigment out)
3 Continue to blend with your fingertips until the capsules release their pigment and the color adjusts to your skin tone. If extra coverage is preferred, build upon the color by adding another pea-sized amount of CCC Cream to skin after the first layer has set in.
Can be worn as a lightweight foundation or as a makeup base. For an illuminous base, apply our Essence Moonlighter Cushion under CCC Cream.